Electronics standards are instrumental in testing, evaluating, specifying and performance requirements of the manufacturing materials and accessories utilized in the making of electronic devices, components, tools and equipments.
These components include the following-
- Thin films and substrates
- Membrane switches
- Surface mount devices
- Electron tubes and emitters
- Integrated circuits
- Microelectronic devices
- Bonding wires
- Gas distribution system components
- Flat panel displays.
All the abovementioned electronics engineering standards guide semiconductor equipments makers and other companies which deal with this type of parts and components in the proper manufacturing and treatment methods, as well as in the scrutiny and assessment of the end-product’s attributes.
The electronic standards collection has apposite standards for electronics industry. These technical specifications empower the industry to:
- Create consist and interoperable products
- Ensure marketplace adoption
- Comply with industry regulations
The collection material comes from the following-
- Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS)
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)
- Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)
- Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA)
- Electronic Components, Assemblies & Materials Association (ECA)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- IPC – Association Connecting Electronics Industries
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Insulated Cable Engineers Association (ICEA)
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
All large, small, mid-size enterprises (SMEs), market leading entities, new entrants in the market, private bodies, and Public Sector Enterprises across all industry verticals dealing in manufacturing, sales and services take advantages from these standards. These electrical engineering standards enable businesses from industry to industry to achieve excellence & customer satisfaction by ensuring rock-solid safety with sustainable growth.
How businesses get benefited using these standards?
These standards are strategic tools which help your businesses by:
Cutting costs and reducing wastage
- Improving customer satisfaction
- Keeping sensitive information secure
- Improving sales and market share
- Reducing accidents
- Increasing productivity
- Decreasing energy consumption
- Reassuring consumer of product quality
- Reducing product failure
BSB Edge is the most reputed ‘One-stop Shop’ for national and international standards, enabling organizations to achieve unmatched operational excellence. No matter where the clients are across the world, they have quicker access to more than a million Standards along with Technical Documents to add great value to their business.
When customers opt for subscription model from BSB Edge, they are provided with the following immensely useful features-
- Full-text search
- Advanced Filters
- Referenced standards links
- Access to purchase individual standards outside your collections
You can explore the complete range of solutions provided by the company on its website. It has a dedicated customer care which addresses all the concerns of customers round the clock. So, if you are in electrical industry, then make your move right away.